Membership and community are key to the LPA pursuing and achieving its goals. Here are a few ways you can get involved but keep tuned, there will be more!
- Come To Our Project Meetings: The Watershed Project meeting is every month on the third Wednesday at 5:30 at the Placitas Community Center.. Check the events calendar for details.
- Come To The LPA Board Meetings: The LPA Board meetings are held every month on the third Wednesday at 6:30 at the Placitas Community Center. You are always welcome!
- Take A Hike. The Placitas Open Space is a wonderful place to hike and we'd love to hear what you see there. Take photos and send them to us. If you see something that worries you out there, let us know.
- Take A Picture: Our website has lots of room for beautiful photos of people, wildlife, plants and Placitas landscapes. Send us some.
- Help With Water Quality Testing: Once a month Watershed Coordinator Reid Bandeen does water quailty sampling along Las Huertas Creek. Give him a call at 867-5477 and arrange to join him.
- Join A Committee: We welcome any interested community member to join our committees. Check out the Committee tab on the left navigation bar for committee descripition and contact information.